Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hello World!

Hello beautiful strangers! You are here for my book blogging debut! (Please, hold the applause). Although this blog is completely new to me, the idea has been alive for many years. However, it doesn't do any good when all it does is bounce around my head from time to time. Time to put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard? I think you know what I mean.

I have created this blog in order to share my thoughts and opinions on literature, specifically YA Literature. This blog will serve many functions besides that. I will include tidbits about my own life as well as other DIY projects (more about that later) around my new house (also more about that later), and my own adventures with blogging, writing, and publication (way more about that later).

Here are some things to look forward to! (And also serves as a very intense to-do list for me).

Book Reviews
DIY Projects
Blogging Adventures

As Lewis Carroll so aptly named his first chapter in Alice in Wonderland: "down the rabbit-hole" we go!

4 comments: