Friday, May 30, 2014

Exciting News!

Ummm, is this thing on? I beg you all to be patient with me as I slowly learn my way around blogging. I am bombarded with so much information and I need to take the time to develop my own style (and gosh darn it, I will!) And I also need to come up with a rating system, a new design, and a list of books to review.

I do not think I will become a daily blogger just because of the sheer amount of work I have to do outside of this blog. I may have mentioned it before, but I am currently in my last two classes of my graduate program...which means...dare I say it? THESIS. Dun dun duuuuun.  I am pursuing my Masters in Education as well as my teaching license and the work just never ends. I'm just glad it's in a field I enjoy. I can't imagine doing anything but teaching English. Except maybe blogging full time? A girl can dream. But speaking of teaching English... I've also been recently employed! Woooo! I will be teaching high school English in the Fall as well as coaching Varsity swim. I am excited, nervous, happy, nervous, anxious, and also nervous. Did I mention I was also nervous?

With that being said, I will try my best to come here and review books as often as I can. Reading is such an important of my life and this blog is an extension of that, so I think I will be blogging more than I expect. Which is good news for all of us! My beautiful strangers, I will review a book this coming week. I promise. I'm putting it out there, so you will have to hold me to it. If I want to make this blog a reality, I actually have to blog. Funny how that works... I look forward to reviewing Ransom Rigg's Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and I can't wait for your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you think! Woo hoo. Do excited you gota job!!!!

    ReplyDelete