Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses...

I'm not usually the one to make excuses, but this post is going to be one big long excuse as to why I have not been posting and reviewing more frequently. 

1. Thesis Writing (gross)
2. Preparing for the school year (yay!)
3. Sheer laziness

I thought I would have more to share with you, but that's it. I've been gathering more books to review and will be getting to them shorty, but I've been focusing on the upcoming school year the most. I haven't found out about getting a classroom or being a cart teacher, but hopefully that will be soon. That decision will determine how many things I need to buy and prepare for the rest of the school year. 

I will post again in a few days and give you guys a review of the Park Service Trilogy by Ryan Winfield. 

Really though, I will. 

1 comment: